Biga Glazed Porcelain Tile
Biga Glazed Porcelain Tile comes with 3 colors and 2 size options each. They’re gray, light gray and the anthracite. It has full lappato finish allows light to bounce around the room. These glossy tiles are ideal for the bathroom, kitchen and the walls. It’s extremely easy to clean.
Biga Glazed Porcelain Tile offers you;
- Color Body porcelain tiles: With smooth lines and a shimmering, varied color pattern, each tile comes together to create a sophisticated look and feel.
- Color Variation: Variation rating is V3. It means that high shade and texture variation within each box.
- Durability: Abrasion rating is P.E.I 2 Suitable for light traffic environments like the floor of a house.
- Low water absorption rate: These tiles are easy to clean and maintain, and have a < 0.5% water absorption rate.
- Available product sizes: 24″x24″ and 24″x48″.
- Easy installation: With Biga Glazed Porcelain Tile’s rectified edges, Installation will be a lot easier if you are DIY or if you have a contractor for your project. They will surely love this feature as well. Thus, you can save your time.
The Quality And Price You Want with us;
We will help you locate exceptional porcelain tiles by searching the globe for the best value at the right price for your home or office. We work with leading manufacturers to secure the highest quality ceramic tile products.
Samples are generally in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18″x18″x1/2″ and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12″x12″x3/8″ your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8″
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation in the material.
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date. If you would like to order full-size samples that are also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.