Classic Light Travertine Paver
Our Classic Light Travertine Paver is a great choice for your outdoor living spaces such as patios, terraces, backyards. It has a warm beige tone with some nice color variation, it creates a nice contrast with your garden or your outdoor furniture. Travertine is a porous stone which makes it one of the best material for outdoor use. Our Classic Light Travertine Pavers come 2 different finish that honed and chiseled, honed and straight. Those holes are not being filled that makes our travertines breath and do not keep water and moisture inside the stone. Even your concrete or sand bed beneath the stones get humid travertine still gets some air there. Another great advantage for our Classic Light Travertine Pavers, it does not get too hot under direct sunlight.
Classic Light Travertine Paver offers you;
- Classic Light Travertine Pavers come with a wide variation from Yellow to medium Gold tones and adds a natural, warm and welcoming beauty.
- Not slippery.
- It doesn’t get too hot or cold.
- Easy to replace some tiles if needed in the future.
- No one tile looks the same, providing a unique look, and the many color varieties will suit any decor.
- These Pavers are exact inch sizes and calibrated. The recommended installation is without a grout line.
- It can be installed on a sand-bed or concrete bed.
- We only select and use premium grade travertine tiles are never use anything with a lower grade or physical defect.
- Travertine is a type of natural stone and formed around hot water springs. In general, there are 2 measures that the industry takes into consideration while grading travertine and other marble tiles, variation, and density.
Our Light Travertine Pavers get 2 out of 5 for variation that means low variation. For density, it gets 3 out of 5 that is medium density.
- PS: 20020079 – 12″x12″x1 1/4″ – Honed and Straight product photos are Chiseled Edge. Please, contact us for Straight Edge product photos.