Mina Rustic Travertine Tile
Our Mina Rustic Travertine Tile offers a very unique product that has an extensive variety of beige colors. Quarried in Denizli, Turkey, and color veining includes some gray, and light green tones.
Mina Rustic Travertine Tile offers you;
- Each tile is unique with its own variations in patterns and color, you get a venerable classical effect.
- With many tile sizes at your disposal, the only limit to your design is your imagination.
- These are Honed and Filled, Brushed, and Chiseled finishes which are matte and smooth great for indoor and outdoor use.
- In contrast to a matte finish, this one gives an old look/antiqued to the stone tiles and provides an anti-slippery surface. Since
- Mina Rustic travertine has wide variation due to the veining brushed finish bringing up tones of those veins even more. Chiseled edges are also a process of chiseling 4 edges of tiles with steel chains that add a more old-look finish to the travertine tiles.
Maya USA Tile Travertine is a type of natural stone and formed around hot water springs. In general, there are 2 measures that the industry considers while grading travertine and other marble tiles. These are variations and densities.
Mina Rustic Travertine Tile gets 4 out of 5 for variation which means high variation and for density, it gets 3 out of 5 which is medium density.
- Variation: 4/5
- Density: 3/5
Variation is up to your taste but density in general denser is better for longevity, stain resistance, and wear-tear resistance. In general softer and more porous stones will require more maintenance. As you might know, porous stones’ absorption rate will be higher and they will stain a lot easier. On the other hand, you can always prevent this by using a heavy-duty sealer but that will cost you more as well.