Split Face Myra Beige Stacked Stone Ledger Panel
Maya USA Tile Split Face Myra Beige Stacked Stone Ledger Panel brings an impressive selection of earthy colors directly from the source of limestone. Quarried and manufactured in Denizli/Turkey. Old Roman cities: Colloasea, Hierapolis, and Laodicea are located in Denizli. Also in the same city, you can find Pamukkale or known as Cotton Castle. Limestone is forged by the elements themselves and guarantee a tried, tested, and true outdoor performance. Also, create a unique look for your fireplaces, accent walls, kitchens, bathrooms, and patio areas.
Split Face Myra Beige Stacked Stone Ledger Panel Collection features:
- Split Face Myra Beige has a beige/tan background with some minimal veining. Natural minerals formed this minimal veining. Consistent in color variation.
- Size is 6″x24″, thickness is 3/4″.
- 6 panels in each box.
- Split Face finish provides a different and high-quality view. So it can be a true choice for your place.
- You can make the installation without grout lines.
- The look of the Ledger Panel can create more visual interest in your space.
- It’s a versatile and stylish addition that can go anywhere.
- Ledgers can be an affordable option to use for an easy room makeover or upgrade. So you can save your time.
Samples are generally in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. For example, if you are ordering a sample of 18″x18″x1/2″ and this particular SKU has another size variation in 12″x12″x3/8″ your sample thickness might be either ½” or 3/8″
We aim to show you a little bit of color variation in the material.
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx and it takes around 3-5 business days after your order date. If you would like to order full-size samples that are also possible, please contact us and we will provide the shipping cost for full-size samples.