Vein Cut Light Travertine Facade
Our Vein Cut Light Travertine Facade – Unfilled and Honed offers a very unique product that has a hight variation of beige color travertine.
Vein Cut Light Travertine Facade offers you,
- Contemporary elegance: An understated beautiful color range provides a trend with a luxury designer flair.
- Original, unique appearance: No two natural stone tiles are alike, opening up design possibilities only limited by your imagination.
- Beautiful vein-cut variations: Are made by cutting the stone in the same direction as the layers of sediment, revealing veins along the length.
- Premium grade travertine: Maya USA Tile label represents only the best in natural stone.
- Product variations: Tiles are different widths, lengths, and thicknesses. Wide variations are from 4″ to 6″. Length variations are from 6″ to 24″. Thickness variations are from 1/2″ to 1-1/4″.
Travertine is a type of natural stone and formed around hot water springs. In general, there are 2 measures that the industry takes into consideration while grading travertine and other marble tiles. These are variations and density.